IGN Featured Game Guides Widget

Saturday, May 3, 2008

about Spongebob's and friends!

Here you can read all about Spongebob's friends! Spongebob has many friends, and they have the most amazing adventures.

I'm SpongeBob Squarepants and I live in a pineapple under the sea. I'm yellow and absorbent. I'm friendly, sweet, trusting and just a good guy. I always have the best intentions. I love working at the Krusty Krab.

I'm Patrick, Spongebob's closest friend. I'm a plump, pink starfish and love to have adventures with Spongebob.

Miauw!
Look it's Gary, Spongebob's pet snail. He's really intelligent and very playfull if you feed him enough.

I'm Sandy a great friend of Spongebob. I'm a ground squirrel from Texas. I live in a Tree Dome under the sea. I'm really good at everything I do, weightlifting, karate and a lot more!

I'm Spongebob's boss, Mr. Krabs. I own the Krusty Krab. I love money, money, money so I'm really glad to have the hardworking Spongebob around. He can cook Krabby Patty like a pro.

I'm Squidward and i live next door to SpongeBob. And he can be so annoying! I'm the cashier at the Krusty Krab Restaurant. And I play the clarinet. Spongebob and Patrick always want me to join in their games, but they annoy me so much!

I'm Plankton, the owner of the Chum Bucket Restaurant, which is across the road from the Krusty Krab. I really need to steal the Krabby Patty recipe from Mr. Krabs. And then dominate the world!

No comments:

Unbox Videos