IGN Featured Game Guides Widget

Saturday, May 3, 2008

About Spongebob

Hi I'm Spongebob and here you can read all about me!
I'm a Sponge and I live in a pineapple under the sea, my neighbor Squidward Tentacles lives in a moai. My other neighbor and best friend is a pink starfish named Patrick Star, who lives under a rock. We live in the underwater city of Bikini Bottom. Bikini Bottom is like a regular city with a downtown, suburbs, coastal areas, its own airport, bus system, and fair park. I have a pet snail, his name is Gary. I work as a fry cook at the Krusty Krab, a fast-food restaurant, with Squidward as the cashier.

The Krusty Krab is owned by Eugene H. Krabs. Plankton is Mr. Krabs's arch enemy who owns a low-rank fast-food restaurant called The Chum Bucket across the street from the Krusty Krab. The Chum Bucket has almost never had a customer, and Plankton spends most of his time plotting to steal the recipe for Mr. Krabs's popular Krabby Patty burgers. Another one of my friends is Sandy Cheeks. She is a squirrel that lives in an underwater dome in Bikini Bottom. She was sent there by her bosses, chimpanzees. Sandy, just like a normal squirrel, hibernates once a year. I really like Sandy!

No comments:

Unbox Videos